Using the QualBoard Backroom Discussion
The Backroom Discussion is accessible to all clients and moderators. The Backroom Discussion is visible in the Discussion View and from QuickView.
There are TWO types of backroom posts.
- General Discussion: This is the general discussion in the Backroom panel. It's seen under the "Discussion" tab. Use this for general information about the project.
- Notes: Backroom Notes are left by clients and moderators on specific posts. Click the "Notes" tab to show all of the notes in your discussion.
The Backroom Discussion Panel
- Post Count: This shows the total number of general discussion entries and notes.
- Comment Area: This is where you enter comments.
- Submit: Click "Submit" to leave a general discussion entry.
- Notes: Click this to switch to view all notes left about specific posts in the discussion.
Leaving a Backroom Note on a Participant Post
1. Click the "Backroom Notes" button
Viewing Existing Backroom Notes
If there are existing Backroom Notes about this post, you can see them and add your own entry.